Merchandise Returns Policy
All product returns must meet MCPc’s return policies in order for MCPc to issue a return order. If MCPc has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, MCPc only accepts the return of products that fall within one of these categories within THIRTY (30) DAYS from when the date a product is delivered or when a product is invoice for consignment:
- MCPc Error
- Open1 - Non Defective
- Factory Sealed – Non-defective
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
IF MCPc DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER, THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
- All returns are subject to manufacturer and/or supplier terms, whichever takes precedent.
- All eligible returns will receive a credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower. MCPc will also add any fees assessed by the manufacturer or supplier.
- For Returns Order to be issued and honored, Customer’s Account(s) with MCPc must be current.
- Refusal of Orders: Refused orders may be subject to a cancellation fee. Call MCPc at 866-291-7867 before refusing any shipment. Failure to call may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to you at your expense.
- Return goods will not be processed without a valid "Return Merchandize Authorization" (RMA) number from the MCPc Returns Department.
- Customer may begin the returns process by contacting MCPc’s Returns Department at:
- Once MCPc receives your completed RMA request form, we will notify you via email of the returns process. "Authorized return service" (ARS) labels including RMA numbers are issued via email or regular mail to speed your return. Please allow 30 days from the date of receipt of merchandise for MCPc to inspect merchandise and process your credit.
- Customer has 14 days after the issuance of a RMA number to return the product, otherwise a return may be refused.
- Products Returned Without a Valid RMA Number: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an "unauthorized return". Unauthorized returns may be returned to you at your expense or MCPc may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the current price or the cost of goods less a 30 percent handling fee.
- MCPc will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns if an item is returned without authorization.
- Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- Open software, special order items and custom configured systems cannot be returned for credit.
- Customer Orders/Merchandise: Orders requiring custom configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications are non- cancelable and non-returnable except for DOA (see DOA Policy).
- OEM Products: MCPC may not accept OEM hardware items such as PC components or peripherals for exchange, replacement or credit due to manufacturers' restrictions.
- Return products must be shipped prepaid. MCPc does not cover return shipping expenses unless the return is due to MCPc error.
- MCPc will match customers return shipping priority with exchange or replacement items.
- Follow the following packaging requirements ▪ Use the original manufactures’ boxes and packaging
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit
- RMA number must be printed on the return shipping label
- Do not write RMA numbers or other information on manufacturer’s boxes.
- All returns must be received by MCPc within 14 days from the date of the RMA number is issued. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days.
Shipping Damage Guidelines
- Damaged goods should be reported to MCPc within the first 10 days of arrival. Any delay in notifying MCPc or damage to goods received may cause the rejection of a claim for return/replacement of goods.
- Damage must be noted on carrier’s bill of lading or driver’s manifest at time of delivery to ensure claim.
- Damage evidence guidelines when requesting a RMA number:
- Stated condition of the product
- Exterior carton damage: If the exterior package/carton is damaged by the carrier, causing damage to the contents, you MUST keep the original package/carton. If the original damaged package/carton is not available, there will be NO merchandise credit from MCPc.
- Interior concealed damage: If the exterior package/carton is intact and only the interior product is damaged, you MUST keep the original package/carton.
- Pictures of the box and any damage to the product
- Tracking number
- Contact name and phone number of package location
MCPc Shipping Errors
- Obtain an RMA number (above).
- If the return is a result of a MCPc error, an "authorized return service" (ARS) label will be emailed or mailed to you and product will be returned at the expense of MCPc.
- MCPc offers a thirty (30) day return policy, from merchandise receipt, for merchandise subject to manufacturer’s or vendor’s return policies and restrictions.
- All non-defective returns are subject to a minimum 15% restock fee (based on purchase price) for service and handling, or any higher amount charged to MCPc by the vendor
- Returned merchandise must be in resalable condition. 100%complete and unused, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. The outer package seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that have been opened or re-taped are not eligible for return
- Factory Sealed merchandised is un-opened and un-cut tape. To be classified as Factory Sealed, the box cannot be re-taped. Any returned determined to not be Factory Sealed will be assessed a fee and if still unreturnable will be shipped back to the customer.
- Merchandise that is inoperable at first use prior to configuration is eligible for a DOA return. DOA or defective merchandise may be returned directly to MCPc within 10 days from merchandise receipt date depending on manufacturer policy after the issuance of a RMA number. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return time frame after purchase
- All original packaging, components, accessories, software and manuals must be included with returned DOA or defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to the customer at their expense.
- Manufacturer policies are subject to change without notice.
- MCPc is not obliged to replace any product that has been abused, improperly installed or otherwise misused. Not all defective or DOA hardware will be credited. Items may be replaced or repaired in accordance with the manufacturer's policy.
- MCPc Custom Configured Hardware.: MCPc reserves the right to test all computer systems or components returned as DOA or defective. Products found not to be DOA or defective will be returned to the customer at their expense.