According to the US Department of Homeland Security’s Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT),
85% of targeted cyberattacks are aimed at known vulnerabilities in common software from Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle,
and others. Protecting your datacenter from the majority of targeted cyberattacks is a fairly easy task. Implementing routine monthly patching for datacenter systems is the answer.
Numerous software tools are available to distribute software patches to systems, but not all of them can easily
deliver more than just Microsoft patches. Keeping on top of updates for your datacenter, while maintaining those distribution tools, can be a full time effort for your team.
Common Problems Solved
- Spend less time managing patches and more time running your business
- Reduce the load on your support team and let our 24x7x365 SOC deploy patches afterhours for you
- Ensure that your servers return to normal operation after patching
- Quarterly application vulnerability scan to demonstrate proof of performance
- Increase security and compliance by ensuring that your servers are patched reliably every month
- Deploy patches to anywhere your servers are running
- Conserve bandwidth consumption with our optimized patch management architecture