Stop wasting your valuable and scarce IT resources on the selection, testing, planning,
deployment, updating and reporting for your antivirus software.
Securing your endpoints is not as simple as installing antivirus software and calling it done. After the basic work of deploying the software, someone needs to monitor the devices to ensure that they are protected 24x7, respond to alerts that are raised, manage updates for definitions and the detection engine, and verify that the device is scanned regularly. This can be a herculean task for even the most dedicated IT organization.
« Back to Managed Endpoint Protection
Common Problems Solved
- Reduce the cost and time required to protect your endpoints
- Real-time Incident and Alerts Monitoring
- Centrally protect laptops and PCs that are non-domain joined or off-corporate network
- Managed and Monitored 24/7 from our Security Operations Center
- Enterprise class protection including signature, heuristic, behavioral and root kit detection
- Rule-based system behavior and application blocking
- Monthly reporting and Real-Time Dashboard for security events