Our IT Asset Management services enable unparalleled visibility and the highest level of control over an organization’s IT ecosystem to minimize risk, protect data, maintain compliance, and identify significant technology cost savings.
Common Problems Solved
- Insufficient visibility about all technology assets, their usage, assignment, location, and security status
- Overspending on hardware devices and software licenses
- Inability to fully assess security vulnerabilities and systematically guarantee controls
- Immature and/or outmoded IT lifecycle processes
- Increased risk of non-compliance with software license agreements
- Multiple data sources with conflicting information about deployed technology
- Compromised ability to justify IT-related spending
- Inability to reclaim unused hardware and software for future cost avoidance
Effective IT Asset Management fills a cavernous gap between IT and the business making it a vital function which underpins other organizational core competencies.