TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA
is the largest, full-service travel center company in the United States employing nearly 17,000 coast to coast.
TravelCenters of America turned to MCPc with these business priorities:
TravelCenters of America turned to MCPc with these IT priorities:
- Refresh 1,100 point of sale units at 174 locations nationwide in one week, from Monday through Friday, between the hours of midnight and 6:00 AM
How MCPc responded:
- Pre-stage devices at central location and coordinate delivery at designated locations in advance of technician arriving to perform a seamless installation
Why TravelCenters values MCPc:
- Provided an end-to-end solution leveraging SkyPark, its Technology Logistics Center, and vast experience in logistic management to ensure a seamless installation
- Received all hardware components and pre-assembled, kitted, tagged, configured and shipped all components directly to each store location to provide an efficient and as least-disruptive onsite deployment as possible
- Concurrently coordinated five deployment teams to receive hardware onsite and install into each store
- MCPc, while onsite, packaged and removed all existing POS hardware, shipped back to SkyPark to allow MCPc to perform data erasure and reconciliation services with the designated leasing company
- MCPc was able to leverage its state-of-the-art high security Technology Logistics Center to pre-assemble and configure all hardware
- Had the resources to ensure service delivery continuity
- Demonstrated experience to manage large scale project from planning phase through to project closure
- Provided robust technical support
- Demonstrated the ability to implement configured units “after-hours” to minimize impact to business & store operations
- Coordinated all deployment touch points with TravelCenters of America store managers and its help desk
Execute Seamless IT Transition During Large Acquisition
Transition IT of 120 new branches without service interruption to both customers and employees.
READ MORE »
Increase Pace and Lower Costs on M&A Integrations
Improve service levels and reduce end-user interruption through a personalized, well-designed end-to-end lifecycle experience.
READ MORE »
At the forefront of innovation is technology. From crafting integrated support and lifecycle management solutions to addressing specific regulatory and financial constraints, MCPc is committed to developing cutting-edge technology solutions for its clients.
HOW WE INNOVATE FOR OUR CLIENTS »