is a private, non-profit university located in Grand Rapids with campuses throughout Michigan. Davenport also offers online instruction. It enrolls nearly 12,000 students and has approximately 4,500 faculty and staff.
Davenport turned to MCPc with these business priorities:
Davenport turned to MCPc with these IT priorities:
- Manage multiple lease schedules for endpoint devices to overcome the university’s staffing shortages and avoid exorbitant penalties associated with missing lease return timetable or with damaged devices
How MCPc responded:
- Existing vendor relationships lacked logistical control and as a result Davenport could not accurately plan resources for bulk refreshes.
- End of lease returns were delayed, resulting in additional months of payments to the leasing company
- University leadership was applying pressure to IT to become more effective in lease management
Why Davenport University values MCPc:
- Provided Davenport with an integrated end-point client computing lifecycle management solution, resulting in more effective supply chain management, and logistical control that ultimately allowed Davenport to return leases on time.
- Allowed Davenport devices to be refreshed on time with minimal impact on the university’s IT staff and end-users.
- Picked up devices scheduled for refresh, performed end of life services in MCPc’s logistics center in Grand Rapids, and then delivered the devices to the leasing company as leases expired.
- Conducted quarterly business reviews around actionable metrics and deliverables defined to address opportunities for improvement.
- Provided Davenport with unified integration into existing tools and processes
- Crafted a customized but flexible approach to meet specific service levels and key performance indicators
- Ensured process accountability from device procurement through device retirement
- Delivered consistent resources to ensure service delivery continuity
- Exhibited flexibility in evolving and developing support solutions for remote campuses
- Demonstrated the ability to deliver desk-ready devices to remote locations (personalized, line-of-business applications, data migration)
- Developed a system of Integrated procurement and end-of-lease processing
- Coordinated all lifecycle management touch points with end-users, manufacturer partners, leasing partner and internal stakeholders
- Conducted regular review of scorecards and actionable metrics during quarterly business reviews
Virtualization, Compliance Management, and User-Segmentation
MCPc created a virtualization solution to simplify compliance management and enable mobile and secure access to International Law Firm's document management system
READ MORE »
Execute Seamless IT Transition During Large Acquisition
Transition IT of 120 new branches without service interruption to both customers and employees.
READ MORE »
At the forefront of innovation is technology. From crafting integrated support and lifecycle management solutions to addressing specific regulatory and financial constraints, MCPc is committed to developing cutting-edge technology solutions for its clients.
HOW WE INNOVATE FOR OUR CLIENTS »