is a Michigan-based health, beauty and homecare provider with over 21,000 employees worldwide that conducts business in more than 100 countries through a number of affiliated companies.
Amway turned to MCPc with these business priorities:
Amway turned to MCPc with these IT priorities:
- Decrease cost, increase efficiencies and build a disaster-recovery process throughout its organization
- Provide elasticity via variable cost-support models based on growth and planned mergers and acquisitions.
How MCPc responded:
- Outsource portions of its IT infrastructure to reduce cost and shift staff focus shift staff focus to more strategic technology initiatives
Why Amway values MCPc:
- Designed an all-inclusive end-user client computing lifecycle management solution
- Provided onsite staffing to augment the MCPc offsite tier 1 helpdesk
- Created a full life-cycle system around PC procurement, project coordination, imaging and provisioning and device retirement.
- Led monthly business reviews to analyze service level objectives and key performance indicators, all leading to actionable service improvements.
- Developed an integrated support and lifecycle management solution that addressed critical business drivers, including cost and customer satisfaction.
- Crafted a customized but flexible approach to meet specific service levels and key performance indicators
- Provided accountability from device procurement through device retirement
- Created a simple leasing system that integrated procurement with end-of-lease processing
- Was willing to enter into penalty-based service level agreement
- Developed seamless solution for remote locations
- Included support for mobile devices
- Devised a solution of integrating into existing systems, rather than forcing Amway to alter current service desk software
- MCPc’s solution included comprehensive scorecards including Pareto charts around service-level reporting.
- Became a trusted partner that staffed the Amway engagement with badged-employees rather than contractors.
Virtualization, Compliance Management, and User-Segmentation
MCPc created a virtualization solution to simplify compliance management and enable mobile and secure access to International Law Firm's document management system
READ MORE »
Execute Seamless IT Transition During Large Acquisition
Transition IT of 120 new branches without service interruption to both customers and employees.
READ MORE »
At the forefront of innovation is technology. From crafting integrated support and lifecycle management solutions to addressing specific regulatory and financial constraints, MCPc is committed to developing cutting-edge technology solutions for its clients.
HOW WE INNOVATE FOR OUR CLIENTS »