Customized Approach to Shared Services Support
is an international Fortune 500 manufacturer of motion and control systems with 60,000 employees worldwide.
Parker turned to MCPc with these business priorities:
Parker turned to MCPc with these IT priorities:
- Reduce IT cost and provide a variable staffing model
- Outsource non-strategic functions, including tier 1 telephone support, onsite desk side support, and overall PC lifecycle management
How MCPc responded:
- Reduce desktop and laptop refresh cycle times (from procurement through desk-side delivery)
- Provide a shared services support model to remote locations that mirror services provided at corporate headquarters
- Increase end-user satisfaction in terms of responsiveness and support quality
Why Parker values MCPc:
- Provided Parker with an integrated end-point client computing lifecycle management solution.
- Helped drive efficiency throughout the Parker supply chain, reducing cost, improving client satisfaction and delivering a shared-services solution to divisions that operate outside of corporate headquarters.
- Leveraged existing service desk tools to ensure consistent reporting for service levels, as well as integration into Parker`s SCCM infrastructure and software delivery vehicle.
- Provided an evolutionary service and solution model through quarterly business reviews where actionable metrics are reviewed and deliverables defined to address opportunities for improvement.
- Provides unified integration into existing tools and processes
- Crafted a customized but flexible approach to meet specific service levels and key performance indicators
- Ensured process accountability from device procurement through retirement
- Provided consistent resources to ensure service delivery continuity
- Willing to enter into penalty-based service level agreement
- Flexible in developing support solutions to remote locations
- Provided robust technical support with agile installation of personnel equipment
- Delivered desk-ready devices to remote locations (personalized, line-of-business applications, data migration)
- Integrated procurement and end-of-lease processing into its services
- Provided project management to coordinate all lifecycle management touch points with end-users, manufacturer partners, leasing partner and internal stakeholders
- Services included support for mobile devices
- Provided quarterly review of scorecards and actionable metrics