Ultra secure. Ultra sleek. Ultrabook™
Contact us now to get Ultrabook™ in your business>>
The 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based Ultrabook™ is built for business and engineered for security
|Finally technology has caught up with your users’ expectations for style without compromising on your need for security and performance. Introducing the ultra secure, ultra sleek Ultrabook™, a new business-class device that is less than an inch thick, wakes up in a flash, and runs for hours, perfect for your most seasoned travelers.2,3 And since it’s based on the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor, you’ll get embedded security that helps keep threats out, user identities and credentials safe, and clients and data protected.3 As that wasn’t enough, this new generation processor is responsive to your users’ computing needs, while delivering the manageability you’ve come to expect from Intel® vPro™ technology.4 With the powerful combination of built-in security and intelligent performance, the only thing more amazing than a new Ultrabook™ is what your users will do with it.
- Embedded security helps keep threats out, identities and credentials safe, and clients and data protected
- Protect your system against threats: Intel® OS Guard6 helps prevent escalated privilege attacks
- Protect your identities: Intel Identity Protection Technology helps keep identity credentials out of sight from hackers and malware
- Protect your data: Intel® Secure Key7 provides highly secure keys for encrypting data, while Intel® Anti-theft Technology automatically locks down your Ultrabook™ should it go missing8 and helps keep thieves out of your sensitive data
- Ultra sleek designs in a wide variety of form factors empower new personal business user experiences
- At less than 20mm thin9, an Ultrabook™ goes more places, easier
- A variety of Ultrabook designs based on Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors1 allows you to choose the optimum device for your needs
- Flip, twist, detach, and more—innovative form factors, such as the two-device-in-one Ultrabook convertible, help enable better business user experiences1
- Enjoy a familiar full keyboard for a no-compromise experience
Contact us today to learn more about Ultrabook™ for business featuring 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.
- Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit http://www.intel.com/ultrabook.
- No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details. For more information visit www.intel.com/technology/security.
- Requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
- Intel® vPro™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and configuration. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more about the breadth of security features, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro.
- No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors and may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
- No system can provide absolute security. Requires an Intel® OS Guard-enabled system with a 3rd gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor and an enabled operating system. Consult your system manufacturer for more information.
- No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd gen Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, and software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
- Intel® Anti-Theft Technology—PC Protection. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology requires the computer system to have an Intel® AT-enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware release, software, and an Intel AT-capable Service Provider/ISV application and service subscription. The detection (triggers), response (actions), and recovery mechanisms only work after the Intel® AT functionality has been activated and configured. Certain functionality may not be offered by some ISVs or service providers and may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof.
- <18.0mm for <14.0" systems (2.0mm allowance for: a. convertible design OR b. touch screen OR c. Systems <14.0" display with Intel® Core™ vPro™ and wired docking connectors. Allowances NOT additive).