The Answer to the Mobile Workforce Is Here.
“The mobile workforce is now business-as-usual for enterprises around the world.”
That’s according to a Cisco study cited in Gist’s “Mobile Workstyle” infographic. Other insights and drivers of the mobile workforce:
- 60% of the workforce feels they don’t need to be in the office to feel productive.
- 32% of employees rely on more than one device on any given workday.
- Web-based email usage has fallen 6%, while mobile email rises 36%.
- Mobile users access smartphones for information management, web conferencing, office suites and more.
MCPc’s anyplace workspace™
With mobility at the forefront of our future, MCPc believes that work isn’t a place you go—it’s a thing you do
We believe in a borderless network that enables a borderless business
—from PC, to tablet, to smartphone and beyond.
If your organization wants to empower its workforce with mobility, the obvious IT solution is moving to a more virtualized, cloud-based IT environment. However, navigating public, private, community and hybrid cloud models while avoiding the risks and complexities of security and compliance in the cloud can be a challenge.
As architects of the anyplace workspace™, MCPc can help you sift through a crowded cloud market, and strategically plan
your organization’s transition from the PC era to the cloud era
In today’s age of mobility, technology is already in place enabling employees to work from anywhere, on any device, with access to any app, in any environment. It’s business-as-usual, and it’s business that enables a more collaborative and productive environment
However, for it to be sustainable and successful within your business IT environment, it must also be secure
We have invested heavily in the partnerships, technology and expertise to make this a reality
for our clients.
5 Pillars to Success
The anyplace workspace™ is built upon five core pillars of the IT environment
: devices, desktop, network, data and support.
- Devices: What access points (tablet, smartphone, laptop, PC) are best for all user segments within your organization?
- Desktop: How should information be delivered consistently and securely across those devices?
- Network: What infrastructure and collaboration tools are needed to best deliver that information?
- Data: Where will data be stored, and how will it be accessed by end users at need? How can we maintain data security and management?
- Support: How can we ensure that all of our technology is performing at its peak?
Our solution architects can help you answer these questions, and build an environment in which your end users’ devices, desktop, network, data and support will follow them any place they go
Experience and Expertise
MCPC is an award-winning solutions integrator
, having developed advanced technology solutions for clients for more than 45 years. We’re in the top 1% of Cisco resellers in the US
, and one of the few authorized to design and deploy the most sophisticated collaboration and virtualization solutions available.
Together, we can transform the future of your organization by redefining your workspace
Contact us today
for a free consultation.