Hardware and Server Support
IT hardware is a significant investment for most organizations, and when operating properly its value is immeasurable. However, when systems fail, business operations can be disturbed and even completely interrupted, turning a valuable asset into a source of expensive downtime and business delays.
A component of our IT managed services portfolio, FLEX 365
, Hardware and Server Support provides support for your IT equipment and ensures its peak performance even beyond the manufacturer’s warranty
Avoid Costs of Downtime Due to Hardware Failure
We can work with you to develop service level agreements (SLAs) that guarantee hardware support when needed
. This can ensure that you’ll have an MCPc technician onsite within hours to fix mission-critical hardware.
MCPc offers hardware maintenance and support services at a rate competitive with manufacturer agreements
. But you won’t sacrifice quality: Over the years we have built strong relationships with the world’s top technology manufacturers and are authorized to service and support hardware from IBM, HP, Dell, Cisco and many more
With options for both warranty upgrade services and post-warranty support
, we can work with you to ensure proper maintenance and operation through end of life
on any of the following:
- Network devices
- Thin client devices
A Hardware Support Contract with MCPc can provide you with:
- Increased value add compared to direct contracts with OEMs
- Timely issue response and remediation from highly trained, experienced engineers
- Support on multiple devices from multiple vendors under one contract
- SLA that's tailored to your business requirements
- Extended life for your IT equipment
- One coterminous coverage plan for various device types and manufacturers
MCPc provides two coverage options for Hardware and Server Support:
- Support Agreement Coverage: Under your SLA, all time and materials needed for repairs are already accounted for in the monthly fee, helping you budget more effectively.
- Time and Material Coverage: In this pay-as-you-go model, you call us in the event of hardware failure, and we’ll designate an hourly rate for repair services. You only pay for time and materials required for the job.
Hardware Depot/Hot Swap Support
For organizations with a limited IT maintenance staff and various office sites, we also offer full Hot Swap Repair Services, where we house an inventory of your equipment at our facility. If your equipment breaks down, we ship out a replacement that day to be exchanged with the broken piece
, which you ship back to us. We then repair the faulty machine, image it with necessary applications and settings if needed, and store it for redeployment upon your request.
to learn more about our Hardware and Server Support options.