View current openings
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
Our positions are available across the U.S., and we are always searching for ethical, intelligent, energetic and motivated individuals to join our team. MCPc prides itself on creating an environment that is safe, healthy and productive with ample opportunities for advancement and training.
We are moving forward, investing in our company and the people that make it great. We invite you to build your career with us.
Why Choose MCPc
- MCPc is a stable company that has been around since 1964 (We’ve been known as MCPc since 2002) with plans to continue growing and advancing our position in the industry.
- MCPc offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We are committed to providing the highest level of value and professionalism to our customers.
- We are the “right size” company — not too big and not too small, with about 400 employees. You are not just a number here and can actually make a big difference, while enjoying the benefits of a larger enterprise such as advancement opportunities and employee perks.
- We won the NorthCoast 99 Award in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, putting MCPc among Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
- We were recognized in the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces 2011 and 2012.
- We are ranked an impressive 85th on the UBM Channel Solution Provider 500 out of tens of thousands of technology VARs (value-added resellers).
- We appreciate our employees and understand that they are our most important asset. We offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Our team-oriented culture gives you the opportunity to thrive and contribute to the success of our company.
When it comes right down to it, the best thing about MCPc is its people!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume online
In 2011, MCPc moved its corporate headquarters to downtown Cleveland in the midst of a robust revitalization taking place in the community. Our offices are located near several of Cleveland's world-class medical institutions, Cleveland State University, the East Fourth Street district and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Northeast Ohio offers a superb environment for living and working, situated near one of the world’s largest fresh water lakes and one of the nation’s best urban park systems.
MCPc has a national footprint, including more than 25 offices throughout the United States.
for a complete listing of all our locations and to see if there’s an MCPc presence near you.
- The average tenure for our associates is seven years, with many enjoying 20+ year careers here.
- We have more than 400 associates in 26 states.
- We have a Fun Friday program that offers a lighter approach to the workday nearly every week. We do activities like Easter egg and pot-of-gold hunts, cornhole tournaments and homemade chili competitions.
- We are proud to support many charitable organizations, including National Multiple Sclerosis Society, American Cancer Society and American Diabetes Association, among others.
Our cycling team, Team MCPc, includes 50+ riders from MCPc, family and friends, partner companies and our customers. The team rides for several charitable causes throughout the riding season, including the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure, the American Cancer Society's Pan Ohio Hope Ride and the National MS Society's Pedal to the Point ride.
- Company Picnic — Our picnics include fun for the entire family with great food, scavenger hunts, games and competitions along with raffle prizes for the employees.
- Guidestone & Providence House – We enjoy volunteering and supporting charitable organizations that provide an important service for children in our area. Each year, associates purchase gifts for the foster families of Guidestone. Then we provide crafts and volunteers to help make creative Christmas crafts at Guidestone’s annual Christmas Party. We also hold an annual fundraiser for Providence House, a local crisis nursery. These “fun” raisers include manager’s car washes, dunk tanks, and a baby shower to raise money to support this very worthy cause.
- Manager-Served Pancake Breakfast — Around the holidays, we rent a griddle and send one of our executives, who happens to be an expert flapjack flipper, out into the snow. Our managers take orders from their associates and then deliver delicious made-to-order hot breakfasts (complete with coffee, juice, etc.) to their desks.
We are not giving away any more of the cool stuff we do. We want you to be pleasantly surprised once you come to work here!